Friday, December 19, 2008

Secret Santa & Prima Goodness

Wow - Wow! What a neat surprise awaited my on my door step today! Secret Santa came and look what was in my surprise package all individually wrapped and in a box all made up with secret Santa to boot!

Thank you Kris this was so much fun to receive and will be much more fun to use you were WAY to generous but i LOVE IT!


And thanks to Trina for organising this - it was so much fun!
Now a couple of days ago I also had a Prima Order arrive take a look at all this yummy stuff!



It's hard to see but in there are some cute little white roses (just above the journal stamps) when I saw these and ordered them I had no idea what for, but loved them I have since found a card that used them and so I can't wait to have a play - might even make a card tonight with them, stay tuned and I might even show you lol.

I must admit that I have not been taking to much notice of all the doom and gloom that has been on the news etc about our economy. But boy did i get a shock when the bill came in for this lot of prima stuff! The american dollar is basically half by the time you pay the conversion fee and the cost to get it cleared! So I think this might be the last prima order for a while it really does not make it worth getting in, so ladies I suggest you buy up now on products as the prices are going to take a huge hike upwards, I can NOW see this coming.

I would like to take this opportunity to send my condolences to Beck and her family on the sad loss of her Nana, we send you and your family big *hugs*

Now just a little RAK (for those that don't know it is a - random act of kidness) leave me a comment and I will randomly draw a couple of names and send you out a small something (have no idea what it is yet lol) I will give you all until Monday to leave me a comment!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Rachel

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That secret santa sent awesome stuff
I have seen the prima order and there is a heap of gorgeous goodies in there better be in quick -lol

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you yesterday, Rachel, and to see all your goodies in your room!
Awesome secret santa goodies too!

Anonymous said...

there is some awesome prima stuff there.....I get a it of stuff from the states a kit and books and I have to say the falling dollar is killing me so I wont be getting much from there over the next few months.

Anonymous said...

So glad you like the SS Rachel! I was thrilled to be the recipient of your SS - OMG - the rose just blew me away!

Anonymous said...

Rachel I clicked on your name when I was on Nic Howards blog. and found your blog. Great Prima Products! and that surprise package is cool!

I'm drooling over the prima Paintables,crystal swirls and flowers! Hmmmmmmmm

Debbie - In Christchurch

Mel said...

That US exchange rate certainly is a killer. Enjoy the product while you have it! (It's gorgeous, though, isn't it?)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Prima!
They have gorgeous stuff!
Go you with all your blogging. And Im very impressed with all yours and Abbeys Christmas crackers and keepsake creations.

Beck C said...

Prima stuff lookks scrummy - might have to squeeze in a visit sometime soon :) Hey, Nic Kath and Steph are coming for a wine tomorrow night if you are up for it?? (and/or Bo) Becks. Thanks for your condolences xxx