Monday, April 26, 2010

Whiff of Joy & Martha Stewart

Well I have to say the last two weekends caught up with me today, I did not want to get out of bed!

We have had some NEW Whiff of Joy Stamps and some NEW Martha Stewart Punches come into stock last week so I will share with you some pictures:
 This #1 Store stamp kit is only available through retailers great vale at $55.00 for all these stamps and they come mounted!

And the Martha Stewart Punch's - These are punch around the page punches and come with two punches so you can do the corners and the edges, there are heaps of uses for these apart from making them punch around the page!


and some of the single ones:



Hopefully I will have these loaded on our website tomorrow but if you are interested in any of them please just send me an e-mail.  We can courier NON rural these punches for $2.50 (will fit two singles or one punch around the page) or for $5.50 Non Rural we can send HEAPS lol!

Hope you are all having a great start to your week - catch you all soon!

Oh and PS We have some VERY exciting news to share with you all SOON but just to keep you in suspence for a little bit longer I will keep you guessing!  A new company on board and a new partnership in the pipeline!

:-)
Rachel

3 comments:

Kiwicakes said...

Hi Rachel, I'm in lve with the bird and farm ones, how much are they?

Anonymous said...

Man those stamps are soooo cute I love the shopping one, I think Taylor suits it! Thanks for a great crop again Fiona Pearson

Sonya said...

LOVE those punches!!