Saturday, June 12, 2010

Congratulations!

Huge congrats to all those who made the Prima Design team - but an even bigger congrats to the two New Zealander's  Trina McClune and Nic Howard - yay way to go girls!
I can't wait to see all the Prima Lovelyness that you guys will create - for just us to "scraplift" he he.
While I have been busy ordering HEAPS more product for you guys we have LOADS of lovey new flowers on the way - and hopefully our Dusty Attic order should ship anyday now (fingers crossed!) as we are running really low on those - but on the up side we have more designs to choose from with some new ones on the way!
Also we have more of the new Whiff of Joy stamps hopefully on the way in a week or so - just waiting for this little cutie to come back into stock
This is a picture from Katharina Frie the founder of Whiff of Joy - she made this lovely first aid box go to her blog and check out all the inspiration!

I have also been busy in the scraproom - made a card and am halfway through a layout (hope to show you that real soon promise!)
But a good work friend left our work on Friday and Margo will be missed by me a great deal so I made her this card to congratulate her on her new job for which she is going to Dunedin (did anyone tell that girl it is FREEZING) down there at this time of the year - DON"T GO MARGO!



This is one of the Whiff of Joy images and I didn't have enough flowers (will that flower order hurry up - please lol) so I made the rose at the top and the one in the middle of the spray down the side also - gotta love the spellbinders flowers dies.

Speaking of the Spellbinders dies - DID you know that we have the four packs of dies normally $199.00 retail for a SPECIAL PRICE of $129.90 - yes you read it right SAVE OVER $69.00!
Just send me an e-mail if you would like any of these!

Tonight i am off out to tea with 25 others to celebrate my Dad's 70th Birthday, Dad is very special to myself and my family he is our rock and we love him SO much - SO happy birthday DAD *hugs & Kisses*

Have a great weekend everyone!


:-)
Rachel

1 comment:

Dianne H said...

Beautiful Card Rachel and it is great news that Trina and Nic are on the Prima Team.