Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Layouts & Cards

Gosh time just flies away doesn't it?
 We had a busy weekend with heading of to Christchurch to watch the rugby - GO the Crusaders by the way - told Nic Howard to move down this way because we have winning teams - sorry to all the Aucklanders out there the Blues played well - just not good enough - all in good fun the jibing though!

Bronwyn and I finally got our canvas's done and here are the photos

I wanted red so that when eventually we start our renovations my bedroom will be red and gold so I figure that I have enough stored now for the "when we get the renovations done" this one can go up now and suit the bare gib walls!
This is Bronwyns:

Instead of using the carboard we used some of Green Tara netting lacey stuff and used the distress ink to colour it the colour of the canvas - thought it looked great.
Also here is the layout that was done - kindly Sharon Milford sent her's in for us to see - absolutly STUNNING!!!!  Sharon you did an awesome job and it just goes to show that using different photos can make the layouts look completly different even though we all used the same layout/papers etc.
Thanks so much Sharon for sending your layout in.

And Jo Flannery sent me some pictures of a wedding card that she had made with the Whiff of Joy Images that we sell - take a look this is the front:
The inside


This is a box she made to send it in
 
Stunning the photos don't do this justice really it is so soft with the pinks and greys!

Right I will leave you with that for now and try to be back soon - hopefully to show you the YUMMY box of new Tim Holtz Disress inks that I should have at my door anyday!
Have a great week!

;-) Rachel

No comments: