Thursday, February 18, 2010

One Week to Go!

Yes it is now just over one week and Timaru will have Nic Howard here taking two classes - personally I CANT WAIT!!! lol

Can you tell I am excited?  The class's are full of new CHA prima, messy gesso and lots of fun! Here are the sneak peaks and the write ups:
Nic Howard Comes to Timaru

When: Saturday 27th February 2010

Where: Scared Heart Basilica Hall - Napier Street

 Cost: $58.00 each class

 Here are the descriptions:
 Layout Class:
 The Summer Double
with Nic Howard 1pm - 3pm
Summer Double Sneak
Summer is here and with it will come all those fabulous fun summer photos.  But where to put them?!  Join Nic Howard as she constructs a layout with room for multiple photos as well as the all important summer story.  This class will include all those things Nic is well known for, patterns and layers, dimension and detail, but most importantly it'll help you pull together some of those super summer pics you've been waiting to scrapbook. 
Level: Intermediate. 
Length: 2 hours.  
Canvas Class:
 Creative Wilderness 10am - 11.30am then 3.30pm - 4.30pm
NIc H Creative wilderness sneak
It's messy and it's fun, it's a super layered canvas class!  Nic is well known for her layout classes, but she's ready to walk you through something decidedly different!  Starting with a blank canvas, Nic will use a variety of products including Tim Holtz and Ranger, and she'll add the messy stuff; gesso, stamping, glimmer mist, inks and paints.  The end result will be stunning and you'll learn several valuable techniques along the way! 
Level: Intermediate
Length: 2.5 hours (split over morning and afternoon)

So if that sounds like you - we have just a couple of spaces left so give me a call and don't be dissapointed!
I have also had some time to have a little play myself and came up with this:
 The photo of the layout doesn't look that great but after playing with My Martha Stewart Punch around the page 

and Tim Holtz Grunge board I was really happy with the end result, boy pages seem so much harder to do than girls!

I also hope to get some time to play with all the New CHA Prima flowers I have in our shop here at home, man I can hear them calling at me to come and play, now I just need to find some time!
Well that's about it from me for the moment - time to run out the door to squash, catch you all soon!

Rachel

No comments: