Friday, October 22, 2010

It's been a good week... ... ...

You know that movie "Stella got her Grove back"? Well that's been my week, bit rocky on Monday/Tuesday but all good from there. I think the catalyst was actually sitting down on Wednesday morning (yes it should have been a work day) and doing some actual scrapbooking - well blatant scraplifting actually. Then last night some of the local ladies and I christened the scrap shed (yes there was some bubbles involved) and I finished the first scrapping I've even attempted since Raincliffe. And I am very please with how it turned out.
 
Obviously not everyones taste, but very liberating for me. Reminded me why I am doing all this. I love the riot of colours and textures and the little details like the butterfly on the edge of the fountain, and the water I invented looks soooooo cool! Well I think it does anyway... ... ...
On the business front things are getting organised sloooooowly. Ordered from four different companies this week and had two deliveries already TO RACHELS HOUSE!!!!! Does life need to be this hard I say?
One of my orders is having a wee holiday in customs and I have come to the realisation that I should have ordered twice as much! First of many lessons to learn..
Better fly Rosies at a birthday party this afternoon and needs to be transferred to another for the rest of the night, Oh to have a social life like a seven year old.

3 comments:

Liddy said...

Can't wait to see what you ordered Tania, just loving my stamps...so many ideas so little time LOL!

Dianne H said...

Lovely vibrant LO Tania. Definitely a cool water fountain.

Carol said...

love the layout,and im LOVEING geting into playing with my new punches