Sunday, May 24, 2009

Green Tara Cat?

You have met my cat Basil before - this cat is such a character he LOVES Green Tara flowers, when I am scrappin or card making at my desk he is there, usually asleep beside me in his basket or on top of the printer but guarantee EVERY time he attacks my flowers!

Seriously remember those adds for one of the Toyota places in Christchurch that had a cat on their TV add, well I can loan Green Tara my cat for there add should they need him he would just LOVE to show everyone how NOT to use their flowers - take a look!

Think she will notice?


no she won't - just a closer look!


It Fell out seriously it did!

But it taste's great!

Well when I can get a card or layout finished this is what Green Tara flower's should look like!



and the inside

Hopefully tomorrow or the next day - we will have a whole heap more of Green Tara's flowers in stock so feel free to call in and have a look!

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers

Rachel









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, thanks for stopping by my blog. I've enjoyed checking out yours! I LOVE this story with your cat and the flowers - what a hoot! It made my day :-)