Saturday, March 21, 2009

Whiff of Joy - In more ways than one!

Well we have some exciting news - we are now getting in Whiff of Joy stamps!  Yay can't tell you how excited I am we (Bronwyn and I) have been having a bit of a play with them and just LOVE them, check out what the design team do with them just follow the link from the whiff of Joy Design Team Members and have a look at the creations makes you want to head straight to your "craft room or spot".  There are also some new release's due on the 23rd we have some of these on our order!  Also the fairy and dragon are so cute can't wait for them to arrive and have a bit of a play too!

If there is anything you think you see and might like just drop me a line and let me know and hopefully I would have already ordered it on this first order or we can order it in for you!

                             (sorry this one was "card lifted" and I have no idea where from)

Here are a couple of people that you need to head to their blogs and see what gorgeous "candy" (giveaways) they have on offer.

First up is Bev - wow this lady is so talented!  We have been watching her blog for some time now and she has been very kind in answering my questions so hopefully we can bring you the bits and peices that she uses in her cards - when I grow up I want to be as good as this lady!

Jacquie is another amazing lady and check out her blog candy here!

These ladies have anazing work and is a great source of inspiration!

Wow this time next week ladies we will be sitting in Nic Howard's class - can't beleive how that time has just dissapeared!  We have about 3 spare places in each class so if you are still thinking of coming NOW is the time to do it!

That's it from me, have a wonderful weekend hope you manage to fit a bit of "Crafty" stuff in there.

:-)

Rachel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes these stamps are absolutely GORGEOUS and are easy to use even a non stamper like me can get a decent image - so much fun
Aren't Rachels cards lovely it is really adictive and a great way to use up our scraps from scrapping
The plan is to scrap a page then use the left overs to create a card but we have been so busy using the previous scraps a lot of cardmaking is happening and not much scrapping lol - roll on Nic to get us going again only a week away - yay

Anonymous said...

Woohooo that's fantastic news ... I've been lurking on Bev's blog for some time now and love the look she creates ... will have to have a closer look at which images I like best.

Anonymous said...

wow you have made some amazing cards here with the woj images, they are all magnificent. hugs rachxx

Mel said...

HI Rachel

Drop me your address so I can get your ‘treasure’ to you during April (I know I should have it somewhere but, you know...)

thorns1@clear.net.nz